Friday, September 24, 2010

PRO ANGLER MICHAEL MURPHY ON REINS

Pro Angler Michael Murphy had this to say about Reins Lures and Weights.

Soft Baits
"I have switched to Reins soft products for most of my soft plastic uses and needs.  They have engineered a scent that is like cotton candy for bass.  The fish bite it and won't let go.  Their baits are extremely soft, but yet still durable, and produce bites and fish when it seems that fish will not bite anything.  Check them out, I guarantee you will fall in love with them as soon as you open the pack and smell them."
-Michael Murphy, Professional Angler

Tungsten Weights
"There are several Tungsten companies out there, and I have used most.  The reason I use Reins, is because they have no sharp edges, don't rust, and have an insert that keep the weight from fraying and abusing your line.  They truly take into consideration every detail of the weight for maximum fishability.  They are also one of the only few companies that color their weights in a no glare, matte finish, for when the fish are real finicky.  I believe they are the highest quality Tungsten weights out there, and that's why I use them, and believe they are the best!"
-Michael Murphy, Professional Angler